We are an award-winning regional Architectural firm, based in an exciting urban environment, looking for a Licensed Architect or an Architectural Associate in the Madison area. Our projects include building interior and exterior renovations, additions, historic preservation/restoration and adaptive reuse for commercial and multi-family building projects. We work in a collaborative environment and foster professional growth with an engaging team-based project approach.
The ideal candidate comes with a well-rounded set of skills, the ability to positively respond to ever-shifting project and team needs, desires advancement opportunities, and comes with a “life-long learning” approach.
- Report directly to the Principals.
- Participate in a full range of design development and construction activities to assist or lead in the design of architectural projects located in Wisconsin, Chicago and St. Louis areas.
- Assist or lead in the development of the design phase documentation, including Construction Documents, specifications and drawings.
- Assist or lead in the Bidding process.
- Review submittals, RFI’s and CB’s.
- Observe the construction work and assure it complies with the design drawings and specifications.
- Prepare professional Field Reports for all site visits.
- Photo document all architectural work, as necessary, to support your Field Reports.
- Immediately address any important issues with the President and/or Principal.
- Develop a professional relationship with the Clients, Owners and Contractors for each Project.
- Attend project progress meetings, as required.
- Review, for approval, project progress Applications for Payment.
- Perform punch-list visit(s) and review project closeout documentation.
- Architectural Associate with five to ten (5 – 10) years of experience in the field of architecture.
- Architectural license or pursuit of licensure is desirable.
- Knowledge of architectural construction.
- Ability to understand architectural design drawings and specifications.
- Ability to compile professional Field Reports with photo documentation.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record for a minimum of three (3) years.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your current Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including desired salary information, with your response.